Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Story of Clide, a very special kitty

I started this post because a dear friend named Rena lost an amazing kitty named Clide on the anniversary of the loss of my own sweet boy Tucker.  I have read and re-read the story of Clide so many times and each time I come away feeling that much more motivated to continue helping specially-abled kitties and their owners and feel that another person's Clide will find them and change them forever too.

I came to DCIN full time because of Tucker; I found my way because a senior kitty who others passed by turned out to be best part of my life.  This story is about another senior kitty, equally as special, who found his way to his person and helped her find her own path.

Below is the Story of Clide, written by his furrever mom who will always miss him and will honor him as she continues the work with Clide by her side, sending her a guiding paw and still talking to her from a distance.

Clide's Story

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this. My sweet Clide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special and darling boy! I feel I have come to know Clide more by reading his beautiful story. It brought memories of my own special needs geriatric kitty. We had nearly 20 years together before he succumbed to kidney disease. Take good care of yourself Rena.

    Hugs,

    Gina W. and Kitties

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clide sounds like he was one amazing cat =) xo

    ReplyDelete